May 27, 2016
A Britt-less Brauer about teaching kids, teaching teachers ... and teaching Minnesota Twins.
With Britt in Seattle, Brauer talks with Tom Cody, legendary Cretin-Derham math teacher and member of the Ballpark Tours College of Cardinals, and coach of the 1999 Minnesota Girls Basketball State Champion Raiders (not Lady...
May 22, 2016
Beerless, 97% Twolves episode:
- A classless way to fire classy people ... who are disproportionately minority.
- 5th pick secured: Draft (who?) or trade (who?)
- Playoff predictions: Golden State-OKC analysis
- A wee bit of STFU to our very special political friends
As always, find us at @britt_brauer, @dbrauer,...
May 13, 2016
- The boys are less than confident #ItsGonnaBeHillary vs Trump (first 30 minutes)
- Britt assesses the (probable) end of the San Antonio Spurs' era while David confesses his crush on OKC's Steven Adams
- Doing the math on the May 17 NBA draft lottery pick
- Fire Terry Ryan, sure, but what next for the Minnesota Twins?
May 3, 2016
36 minutes of non-Wolves followed by 45 minutes ofbasketball, including:
- Brauer's tweets get people jobs! (Sort of.)
- Why business coverage of sports sucks.
- The NBA playoffs: Is Brad Stevens over-rated?
- Kevin Durant to the Minnesota Timberwolves: more than a pipedream?