Apr 23, 2016
A week of elation and devastation, as the guys discuss:
- Prince's death (first 31 minutes)
- Tom Thibodeau's hiring as president/coach of the Minnesota Timberwolves (last hour)
- Also: being a Type A person in a Type B place, and a really bad place to drop acid.
Apr 17, 2016
In our first episode drinking beer (Badger Hill!), David Brauer & Britt Robson discuss:
- Thibodeau, Van Gundy, Brooks, or Joerger?
- How the Sam Mitchell axing went down
- Britt apologizes (but not to Sam Mitchell!)
- Towns & Wiggins ... Batman & Robin?
- and other tomfoolery
Apr 10, 2016
- Luxuriating in the Timberwolves' winning streak
- Sam Mitchell status update
- Mr. Hinkie, the Sixers' Poo
- Food for thought: the fine line between kiss-ass and jerk-off. (Non-Wolves content! About an hour into the show.)
- A very special R.T. Rybak invitation
Apr 4, 2016
After a tragic kiln fire that devoured episode 2, the guys discuss:
- Why Minneapolis refuses to burn.
- Tom Waits on Thelonious Monk.
- Husker Du vs The Replacements, and why the truth can be slapstick.
- Britt explains jazz to Brauer, first in a series.
- Timberwolves free agent hunting, and memories of Jack McCloskey.