Jan 20, 2018
We think we fixed the annoying buzz ... besides our talking. Episode features about a half-hour of Timberwolves (5-game win streak & 2-game losing streak), a bunch of D.C. politics, and pondering the limits of #MeToo ... as always, @britt_brauer, @brittrobson, @dbrauer.
Jan 4, 2018
Our first two-beer (Indeed Daytripper, Bauhaus Sky-Five!) podcast rings in our second-half century and 2018. Topics staggeringly include:
- The Timberwolves surge to 24-14 amid Tyus, KAT & Wiggins improvement
- Social networking and how Britt and the rest of you should handle it
- North Korean politics (#drunj)
Dec 23, 2017
Two big wins rescue Twolves fans from the desultory Phoenix home loss, plus Brauer wins big in the tax bill & is really pissed about it.
43 minutes of sports up front, tax cut party in the back 36 minutes ... thanks as always for listening ... @britt_brauer, @brittrobson, @dbrauer if you need us.
Dec 10, 2017
First 45 minutes: why are fans so bummed about the 15-11 Timberwolves team, as Britt ranks the defensive breakdowns.
Second 45 minutes: the #MeToo moment, ripping the denialism of people who worship jocks, radio stars & politicians, and how Democrats should model best behavior despite the risks.
May 15, 2017
A few technical difficulties produce random swearing about halfway in. Enjoy!
- NBA playoffs ... plus a little #Twolves talk
- NBA draft ... Britt likes the consensus forecast.
- Twins! Brauer's skepticism continues.
- RANDOM SWEARING
- Trump & health care
- Brauer's sermon on his continuing effort to become an...